Friday 4 March 2011

Iceland〜アイスランド〜Vol.2

I was really impressed by Iceland although weather was not good during my trip.
I booked the bus going to the Golden Circle Tour.
On the morning, I was waiting on front of the hotel,but no bus stopped.
I called the agency, and they said "Your name is not on the list".
I said I booked on the website, then they asked to go the tour tomorrow.
On the next morning, They forgot to pick me up :P!!!!
I went to the tour on the last day of my trip after all.
We went through a small village where Vegetables are grown in vinyl houses.
These are mysterious and have cool sharp.
This is view from Pingvellr National Park.
The continental drift between North American and Eurasian plates can be clearly seen in the chasm. It is called Gja, crack of the earth.
Geologically, Iceland is on North American plate.
There are thousands of wild horses in Iceland.
Once we came out of bus, they were coming forward us.
They knew human gave them foods!!
Blue Lagoon is the biggest open-air bath in the world.
The temperature was quite low for Japanese who have many hot springs.
The color is mix of blue and milk.
When the sun was shining between clouds, there looked like HEAVEN!!
I enjoyed swimming and Blue Lagoon facial pack with above sands.
After I was surprised at The Great Geysir, I visited a massive waterfall.
Some stones were piled on other stones nearby waterfall.
Someone did it?, or.....
This building originally constructed as a prison is now Prime minister's office.
A charity box can be seen on the wall of Reykjavik Photograph Museum.
Surprisingly all book stores in Reykjavik have cafe rooms.
Customers can read any books, use wifi and even charge buttery.
I know only two this kind of book stores in metropolis, Tokyo.
Numerous birds were on the frozen lake.
A man was giving them small pieces of a bread.
Bonus, Icelandic supermarket chain, uses cute plastic bag.
You have to pay money to get it which is strong enough to use many times in the future.
I learnt a lot of ideas in Iceland.
I went to a wonderful boutique, Mundi for 4 times.
Unique clothes, nice music and a kind staff make a lovely space.
I bought a Lung Knit.
There are many Tax Free shops in Reykjavik, and if you receive a tax free paper, you can get money back in the air port.

No comments:

Post a Comment